Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3/3/04 - "Omelets."

Tomorrow is Thursday! That's the day before Friday! Friday means I can wear jeans to work, and I get to see Anthony at night! He and I are going to Fatburger (I'm the best vegetarian girlfriend an omnivore could ever have) and then to see Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I'm the one that wants to see it, obviously, and I know in my heart of hearts that it will suck, but I'm sorry, Diego Luna = waterfall in my pants. And I told Anthony that if he took me to that movie I'd do ANYTHING he wants in the bedroom after. I think his request so far is "make me an omelet", which is clever because that's hard to do in a bedroom, but boring as hell because omelets don't involve bodily fluids (well, human bodily fluids anyway, because omelets have milk, though I don't know how to classify egg). So hopefully he'll come up with something better, because I don't like promising sexual favors just to see them wasted on omelets. Things like that weigh on a girl's mind.

No comments: